Relationships – One Day – November 4
Join Dr Divi for a Fabulous Day in Relationships Rescue on November 4!
Many of our stories about health, happiness & discord revolve around our Relationships.
This is a workshop you can attend alone or with a partner/friend.
This course is about YOU an things YOU can do to shift… When we shift us -EVERYTHING shifts!
If you are:
- Cycling in old relationship patterns
- Exhausted of your tit for tat
- KNOW there must be a better way
- Are wanting more clarity on your cycles
- See the patterns but want help changing them
- KNOW there must be a solution
- Ready and willing to learn, apply & grow
These relationships could be really many different types. Our relationships with:
- Our partner
- Our boss
- Our children
- Our siblings
- Our co-workers
- Our friends
- Our clients
- The world
- And of course OUR SELVES
If you think of all these relationships – are you truly happy & satisfied?
Is there a common theme? Do you always feel excluded, not heard, not seen, disrespected or feel like you need to be in charge or more? All of these relationships we are in are constant mirrors of something in us. Yes- we know that BUT What do we do?!?
In this one day event you will:
- See the patterns
- Learn how to change behaviors
- Learn specific and REAL Tools you can apply TODAY to shift things!
- Start the healing today!
- Never look back and increase your happiness pattern immediately!
- Breathe air into your patterns and really transform your life!
You will receive individual coaching and learn to truly transform your relationships today!
Come with a spouse.
Come with your boss/friend/enemy.
This one day can change your life forever!
Date: Sunday, Sunday November 4
Time: 10 am – 5 pm
Location: Holiday Inn Vancouver- 711 West Broadway, Vancouver BC
BONUS: BUY One Get one FREE! – Bring a friend, enemy or lover!
Register NOW as space is Limited.
Reserve Your Spot – $25.00 (Balance Due 24 hours prior to event)
Replay for Webinar:
Pay in full – $169.00
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!