In This Seminar We Will Cover:
- The SCIENCE behind Mind Body Spirit Medicine and how your thoughts affect your life
- A solution outside of the pill bottle you can start using to self heal your emotional and physical pain
- How emotional pain, stress and negative thoughts can manifest in the body as physical pain
- How to start releasing emotional pain
- How to shift your thoughts in order to create a positive belief system
- The strategies Dr. Divi uses with her clients and students to help them transform their lives and be their best selves
Meet Your Instructor!
Dr. Divi Chandna
Dr. Divi has been a family doctor for 20 years and is the founder of the College of Mind Body Spirit Medicine. She is also an author, international speaker & teacher.
In her years working as a family doctor, Dr. Divi started to understand more about the body. She started to see that dis-ease is not isolated to the body, but related to our whole lives. She has discovered that health is interlinked to many factors including our mental & emotional states.
Using this knowledge and her gifts of intuition, Dr. Divi helps people to re-balance and heal.
In Dr. Divi’s work, she thinks of the body as a conglomerate of densely packed energies rather than material cells. Stress is one major factor that can produce significant amounts of chaos at this underlying energetic level, which is why reducing and shifting stress has such a positive influence on health.